Tuesday, September 6

And She's Back!

Hi all, sorry I was MIA in the past month or so! My wedding was this past Saturday (it was so fun!) so now I will have much more time to post!

Speaking of posting.. I was 'window shopping' on LuLu*s today and found these faaaaabulous boots! I know it feels too early to be thinking about fall and winter, but really people, we're only a few short months away from snow! =O


 Above: Not Rated Son of a Gun Black Buckled Wedge Ankle Boots, $58, LuLu*s
Above: Jeffrey Campbell Sloane White Fringe Leather Riding Boots, $269, LuLu*s

I am LOVING the fringe look this season - keep fringe in mind when shopping for fall and winter clothes and accessories! And of course, buckles are still one of my fav looks.. I'm not sure I'll ever grow tired of buckles!

And for now.. back to the looking glass.

No comments: