Wednesday, September 7

Endless Possibilities with Endless.com?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed the onslaught of commercials for endless.com. I absolutely fell in love with a pair of boots (below) featured in the commercial, and of course felt it was my 'duty' as a blogger to check out the site and give my review.

My first thought when checking out the site was 'OK, another high-priced website with so-so cute stuff.' But as I investigated further, I found MANY cute things and many things that were priced reasonably! Now, my examples below are not all 'reasonably' priced, but were things that caught my eye and made me say 'Wowzah!'


 Boots: Sam Edelman Women's Renzo Ankle Bootie, $250, Endless
Bag: Tylie Malibu Jetset Sadie Hobo, $254.82 - $448 (depending on color), Endless
Earrings: Kenneth Cole New York "Urban Snake" Mixed Metal Chain Chandelier Earrings, $28, Endless

As you can see, I found several things that are just plain fab (and again found fringe that I love!).

And for now.. back to the looking glass.

No comments: