Monday, September 12

To Knot, or Not To Knot?

I was on one of my favorite discount sites (Ideeli) this morning and found a boutique that featured dresses by RAVON. I had never heard of this brand before, but as soon as I started looking through the selection of dresses, I was hooked - the line is fabulous! I'm not sure if RAVON always has this same theme for their dresses or not, but what I found today is great! The 'theme' I'm talking about, shown below, is knots.. knotting, twisting, bunching.. and more knots! I am absolutely in love with this look! The dress shown below is just the dress that showed the most detail in the knotting and twisting - there are MANY more that are just as fabulous if not more so!


Dress: Mocha Short Transformer Dress, RAVON, $59 (discounted from $178!), Ideeli

Wondering how you can join Ideeli and take part in their awesome deals!?? Go to the Ideeli website and click "Join now".. and in no time at all you will be taking advantage of some awesome deals! Just be forewarned - many times items will sell out quickly, and most boutiques only last a couple of days. So if you find something that you MUST have, don't wait!

And for now.. back to the looking glass.

No comments: